Monday, September 1, 2014

SBI Life Buys 3.43 Lac Shares Of MCX India @ Rs 830

Private sector life insurance firm SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd, on August 27, bought 3,43,400 shares of Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) of India @ Rs 830.

Financial Technologies India Limited sold 13,70,000 shares of MCX @ Rs 827.59 on the BSE and sold 11,79,919 shares @ Rs 834.76 on the NSE.

In the previous trading session, the share closed at Rs 856.85, up Rs 41.40, or 5.08 percent. The share touched its 52-week high Rs 895 on July 21, 2014 and 52-week low Rs 338.30 on August 28, 2013.

SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd is a joint venture between country's largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) and BNP Paribas Cardif, an insurance arm of French bank and financial services company BNP Paribas. SBI holds 74 per cent stakes in the JV and BNP Paribas Cardif, the remaining 26 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?