Monday, December 23, 2013

SBI Life rolls out 'Flexi Smart Plus' for customers with low risk appetite

Private sector life insurer SBI Life Insurance has recently launched Flexi Smart Plus, aiming at multiple customer segments with low risk appetite. Flexi Smart Plus is tailored to create wealth along with protection cover.

In a company release, SBI Life MD and CEO Mr. Atanu Sen said, “The Flexi Smart Plus plan strengthens our product offerings by catering to customers who are looking to create wealth, while protecting their loved ones. It also assures guaranteed returns."

Flexi Smart Plus plan starts with a minimum annual premium of Rs 50,000. Policyholders have options to choose premium payment frequency from annual, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly.

The minimum term of the policy is 5 years and the maximum is 30 years.

SBI Life Insurance is a joint venture between India's largest state-run banking and financial services company State Bank of India, and BNP Paribas Assurance. SBI holds 74% stake in the joint venture, while the remaining 26% is held by BNP Paribas Assurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?