Monday, December 2, 2013

Aviva India rolls out 'i- Life Secure', an online term plan

Leading private sector insurer Aviva India has recently announced the launch of a new online term plan- 'i-Life Secure', with income protection for 15-years post death of the life insured.

In company's release, the Aviva India Director (Marketing and Bancassurance), Mr. Rishi Piparaiya said, “Aviva i-Life Secure ensures that your family and their needs are protected, be it your child's school expenses, EMIs for housing loan or for that matter protection of your family by way of regular income when you are not around, all at a very nominal cost of premium."

Aviva i-Life Secure ensures life insured's family a guaranteed income for 15-years after the death of the insured. The policy pays out 10 percent of the sum assured at the time of claim settlement, thereafter 6 percent of the sum assured on every death anniversary of the life insured for 15 years and premium rebate, if the desired per annum income is equal to 6 lac or above.

Aviva India is a joint venture life insurance company between India's Dabur Group and UK-based insurance company Aviva plc. Dabur group holds 74 percent in the joint venture and the rest 26 percent is held by Aviva plc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?