Monday, June 30, 2014

Bajaj Allianz Unveiled All-Inclusive Health Plan

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, a leading private sector insurance player on Monday said it has launched-Health Care Supreme, an all inclusive health insurance plan that covers all types of treatments.

The insurer, in a statement, has said that this new offering of the company will provide comprehensive cover for maternity, OPD and dental treatments along with other hospitalisation expenses.

Health Care Supreme also covers all types of treatments including ayurveda and homoeopathy including a host of other benefits, the statement said.

The minimum sum insured under the policy is Rs 5 lac and the maximum can be opted up to Rs 50 lac.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (formerly part of Bajaj Auto Ltd.) and Germany's Allianz Group. In the joint venture, Allianz Group holds the maximum permissible limit of 26 % stake, and Bajaj Finserv, the remaining 74 %.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?