Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bajaj Allianz Gen Insurance Rolls Out A New Home Insurance Plan

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited, a leading private sector insurer has announced the launch of 'My Home Insurance All Risk Policy', an 'all-encompassing' home insurance plan.

This new offering of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance will provide protection against perils other than those specifically excluded unlike the existing policies available in the market that cover only specified risks, according to the company.

On the launch, CEO of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Mr. Tapan Singhel said, “Non-existence of essential benefits like covering precious household items, furniture, artworks or jewellery prompted us to bring in such an all-encompassing home insurance policy."

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (formerly part of Bajaj Auto Ltd.) and Germany's Allianz Group. In the JV, Allianz Group holds the maximum permissible 26 per cent stake and Bajaj Finserv the remaining 74 per cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?