Friday, April 25, 2014

Bharti AXA General Insurance Conferred With 'Excellence' Award

One of India's fastest growing general insurance companies Bharti AXA General Insurance Company has announced that it has received the prestigious Excellence Award for the year by the Institute of Economic Studies (IES).

Along with the Excellence award for the company, the Institute of Economic Studies has also conferred the Udyog Rattan Award to Bharti AXA General Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Dr. Amarnath Ananthanarayanan at IES's Current Economic Scenario seminar 2014 held in Bangalore on March 27, 2014.

After receiving the award, Dr. Ananthanarayanan said, “It is a great honour for us to receive the award and to be acknowledged for contributing to India's economic growth. We thank our partners, customers, colleagues and our promoters Bharti and AXA for their strong support, guidance and the confidence they have placed in us. We at Bharti AXA believe that insurance plays an important role in protecting organization and individual aspirations. Bharti AXA through our comprehensive and innovative insurance solutions,seek to redefine industry standards by offering unparalleled and empathetic service to every Indian.“

Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd is a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises, a leading Indian business group and AXA, a world leader in financial protection. Bharti Enterprises holds 74% stake in the joint venture while AXA Group holds the rest 26%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?